Slowly it is taking shape, if we could get workers to come and stay on the job. When they are there they do great work.
Here is one of the master bathroom sinks. The counter top is in, with sink and faucet. We are still waiting on knobs. I am waiting on cabinet guy to bring mirror (that he is making) so the electrician can hang the light fixture,
Here is back wall of the master shower. It has flat pebbles that are outlined. The shower floor
has rounded pebbles that will massage our feet!!!
Here is a full view. Hopefully it can be grouted soon and the heated floor tiles can be put down.
Here is one of the bathrooms compleated with mirror, countertop, knobs and sink.
Here is the pool bathroom. This was a problem since the window came down lower than a standard cabinet (you would have seen side of cabinet from outside the window). I found this funky low cabinet (that is lower than the window) and I found a bowl and wall faucets.
Here it is up close. The cabinet guy is reworking the drawers so they will work with the pipe that is now in the center of the drawers.
Here is a photo of a funky mirror that I may use for the pool bath. We will see when it gets here, hopefully soon. I would love to have the light fixture hung while the electrician is still here. I can not hang light until mirror is up.
Here is the re worked guest bath. The edge of the tile did not look finished because it did not have the pencil tile going down on the edge. The tile guy (bless his heart) had to chisel out 4 tiles on each side and then add 4 new tiles. I am sure that I am the talk of the construction site! Now I just need him to grout it.








No comments:
Post a Comment