Sunday, November 6, 2016

Time is running out to make decisions about the pool. We think we want some moving water sounds.
Do we build a shallow fountain at the deep end where the diving board is now? The recommendation is to build a small round cutout just above the light. It would be shallow so you could sit on it and it would have 3 fountains that shoot up water.


Another option is to buy a fountain and mount it onto the brick wall something like the photo below.


I also need to pick out pool tiles. I like the green look of a pool instead of Blue. I really need to pick pool surround before I pick tile.


After looking at tons of pool photos we realize that we like pool coping to match the pool decking. We are trying to find a coping to go around the pool that is the same stone that we put around the pool.I have looked at lots of stone. 


I realize that the stone around the pool needs to be larger stones. Small little bricks seem too busy around the pool. 


The beautiful large stone that we tend to really like is very expensive.

This one below is one we are considering. This is the grey color it comes in.

It comes in several sizes so it would be a random pattern like below.


We are still waiting on samples to see what the coping looks like.










No comments:

Post a Comment