Here is the new master addition. We have to decide about the steps out of the bedroom.
We also have to make a decision about the guest bath. I am trying to find a piece of furniture, a chest or cabinet base to put in there instead of having a cabinet base built. I want to cut a hole in top and add a sink to it. Here are some bases that were great prices $135.00 but decided not to purchase one right now.
This one above is the perfect size for the guest bath but I was thinking of a piece with feet/legs. Maybe I should purchase it?
We just found a gunite pool company that will redo our pool for a reasonable price. They quoted us a price $20,000 less then the 3 other quotes we received.
We decided on a new design inside the current pool shape so that I should be able to touch the bottom. Currently it appears to be over my head once I step off the last step. We will add a "Tanning Ledge" near the shallow end so our grand babies can play in shallow water.
We think we can keep the brick wall (if it does not fall down when we pull up all the broken cement around the pool). We will not have a diving board, but we will add a deep end bench so you can sit in the deep end and climb out at deep end.
They are scheduled to do our pool Oct 27th!!!! That means I have 3 weeks to decide on pool decking material and color. Then I can choose what color pool we want, tile color, and what kind of coping we want around the pool.We also have to get that nasty water and living ecosystem out of the bottom before they come on the 27th.
Lots to do.






No comments:
Post a Comment