Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Blog 18 COLOR GREY
Ugg we have to think about what color grey we want on the outside of the house.  There are so many colors of grey!

I could not decide which shade of grey would be best. I had small amounts of different paint colors mixed up. That way I could paint it onto a foam board so I could see it next to our roof, window and with the sunlight.


I have ended up having 11 different colors of grey mixed up.  I painted them onto a foam board. That way I can hold it up next to the house. These are 3 different colors that I am asking Marcus to hold up next to the door. This door color is the color of the windows which has a green tint.

I drove around and I found a house that had the same tint/shade of gray I am thinking about. Here is a house that is about the same color as what we are thinking about. 

I do not want a greenish looking house, so I think this shade will be OK. Now I just have to see it next to patio stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment