I did not have a cabinet made for the guest bath. I hope to find a piece of furniture that I can add a sink to. Here are some of the desks that I am thinking about.
Here is another one.
We own this piece of furniture below. I moved it so the hanging picture can represent a hanging mirror and the bowl can represent a sink. It has to be off set in the guest bath room since we already have the plumbing in the wall. I am not sure I want it off set to the side of this piece of furniture.
Here is this piece of furnature measured out in the bathroom space. There is enough room in the space for this piece of furniture , just not sure.
This takes up space along the wall. I can not hang anything on this wall since there is a pocket door in this wall. I realized that this piece of furniture is low. It will be hard to lean over and brush your teeth.
I finally decided on this piece and bought it.
It was in Gastonia. My sister, Lou, picked it up and delivered it to Morganton for me. I matched the the bathroom shower accent color, to a paint and bought that paint color. Here is the piece of furniture in the painted phase.
More to come.







No comments:
Post a Comment