Monday, April 3, 2017

Blog 36 Furniture
We are starting to think about furniture. We need a more narrow dining room table so all the furnature fits in living room. I saw this narrow mid-century modern walnut table with low chairs. I want low chairs with out high backs so as not to block the view outside. Also, the dinning table legs are made so that no one hits their legs on the table no matter how many people sit around it.

I drug Michael to Hickory after spending a day earlier sitting on sofas and chairs. I had narrowed it down so that he only saw some possibilities.
We did not find anything that we both loved. Michael is loving this!!!
I started working on some of the current furniture that we own. We have a dated chest and dresser with brass handles.  It had to be prepped(all hardware removed), sanded, primed and painted.
I am painting it Black! It will need several coats of paint. Ugg!

It is still raining so no outside work is happening.










No comments:

Post a Comment