We got our granite. Here is the granite for the guest bath dresser. There will be a copper sink in this piece of furniture. Here is Michael standing in the guest bathroom. I am thinking about 2 candle stick lamps on the dresser. These that I had are too large, I think.
Here is the kitchen granite. This is Michaels' coffee bar with bar sink. This photo makes it look darker than it really is. It is pretty white looking in real life.
Here is the kitchen with possible back splash tile options. I do not like this. The color is too dark.
This tile is too rustic for the kitchen. I need to go back to the drawing board for back splash.
Here is the Jack and Jill bathroom granite. This is a black/brown color.
Here is Michael's closet.
Here is my closet. This is a blue granite!
Here is a close up.
Hopefully, The finish work can start now since the granite is in.









No comments:
Post a Comment